Our health Policies are fluid and will follow the Health Department Recommendations.
All dancers will enter through the DANCE door and exit from the Main Street door. Our policies are listed below and have been reviewed by the Health Department.
In Studio Safety Policies - Spectators are limited to 1 adult per dancer .
· Masks Are required for everyone entering the studio.
· All Dancers and visitors will be temp checked upon arrival - Sorry, those running a fever cannot be admitted. Please keep your dancer home when sick. Your dancer must be fever free and have had no fever reducers for at least 72 hrs prior to attending class.
· All Dancers and visitors – Please use Hand Sanitizer upon arrival and departure.
· All Dancers and visitors - Please ENTER Turquoise "DANCE!" door and EXIT through the Main Street Doors
· ALL Dancers are limited to 1 in-studio spectator
· Dancers may arrive no earlier than 5 min before class begins. Please remain in your cars until Turning Pointe Staff opens the DANCE door and do not leave until your dancers has been temperature checked and cleared for in-person class.
· There will a staff member at the door to welcome/assist your dancer as they arrive and a staff member to assist your dancers as they leave.
· If in-person classes are not possible because of Covid, All classes will be ZOOM'd live
· All common areas, mats, barre' and common touch surfaces will be sanitized between classes.
· THANK YOU